Best story for daycare teller
1. The Little Red Hen: This classic story about a hardworking hen who asks for help from her animal friends and is refused is a great way to teach children about the importance of teamwork.
2. The Three Little Pigs: This story about three pigs trying to build homes to keep the Big Bad Wolf away is a great way to introduce the concept of problem-solving and resourcefulness.
3. The Gingerbread Man: This classic tale of a gingerbread man who outsmarts a number of animals is a great way to teach children about quick thinking and wit.
4. The Ant and the Grasshopper: This story about an industrious ant and a lazy grasshopper is a great way to teach children about the value of hard work and planning ahead.
5. The Lion and the Mouse: This story about a brave mouse that helps a lion out of a jam is a great way to teach children about courage and gratitude.